Ashya King's treatment centre has expressed its delight that the five-year-old is now cancer-free.
Jana Kulhankova, marketing director at the Proton Therapy Center in Prague, said she had not seen the latest scan but has been in regular contract with Ashya's doctor, Hernan Cortes-Funes, since his treatment ended.
She said: "Ashya's doctor told me last week that Ashya is doing so well that he is able to release him for rehabilitation.
"If the scans are showing that Ashya is cancer-free, as Mr King says, than we are thrilled, that is what we have worked for.
The centre's strategy director also voiced how pleased the centre is but added that she did not know why his British doctors had denied him proton therapy to start with.
Iva Tatounova said: I don't know why he was turned down in the first place as proton therapy should be the first choice of treatment for children with medulloblastoma.
"I don't know of its politics or simply not knowing about proton therapy."
However she also said she was "glad" the NHS had realised that proton therapy was a gentler and less aggressive form of treatment and that they paid Ashya's medical costs.
More top news
It is one of the places the UK Government has announced that English holidaymakers can visit without having to self-isolate on their return.
Pounding rain since late on Friday in the southern region of Kyushu has triggered widespread flooding
The front pages are led by numerous stories including China defending itself over allegations of undue influence on the UK’s 5G network.