A firefighter seized the main suspect following the France terror attack in which a businessman was decapitated. The suspect, Yassine Salhi, was flagged in 2006 for suspected ties to radical Salafists, France's Interior minister Bernard Cazeneuve said.
Mr Cazeneuve said Salhi - a resident of the Lyon suburb of Saint-Priest who is in his 30s - had been known to intelligence services and was under surveillance from 2006 to 2008.
Officials said the decapitated man was the boss of a local transportation company that employed Salhi. One official said he was believed to have been killed before the attack on the factory and was not killed by the explosion.
More top news
The Democratic presidential candidate may also have shown his cards on his choice of running mate.
The US president also shared a post on Twitter accusing Dr Anthony Fauci of misleading the public over hydroxychloroquine.
Fears over an impending second wave of coronavirus dominates Wednesday’s front pages.