1. National

Student died after accidential 'toxic diet pill' overdose

A student died after accidentally taking an overdose of highly toxic diet pill drugs, a coroner has ruled.

Eloise Parry, 21, died on April 12 after taking eight pills containing the highly toxic drug Dinitrophenol, known as DNP.

Ms Parry - who suffered from bulimia - sent a message to her college lecturer on the morning of her death, which said "I think I am going to die", an inquest was told.

View all 11 updates ›

Parry's death result of accidental 'toxic' drug overdose

A coroner has ruled that the death of 21-year-old Eloise Parry, who died after taking toxic 'diet pills', was a result of an accidental drug overdose.

Eloise Parry died in April after taking the 'diet pill' dinitrophenol, also known as DNP.

ITV News correspondent Ben Chapman is at the inquest:

More on this story