An inquest is being held into the death of a 21-year-old woman who is thought to have taken "diet pills" containing a highly toxic chemical.
A post-mortem has confirmed that Eloise Parry died after taking Dinitrophenol - known as DNP - due to related toxic side effects.
ITV News correspondent Ben Chapman is at the inquest.
Postmortem confirmed Eloise Parry died after taking 2,4 Dinitrophenol, known as DNP, due to toxic side effects.
Eloise Parry told doctors she'd taken 8 DNP pills. She was told taking 1 can cause serious health problems. "She went downhill v. quickly."
Coroner says the inquest will look at the dangers of the drugs Eloise Parry took and what is being done to address them.
The mother of Eloise Parry, who died after taking DNP, appeals to others not to make the same 'bad choice' that cost her daughter's life.
An ITV News investigation revealed banned drugs with potentially lethal side effects - and even heroin - are freely available online.