Six members of a child sex ring in Aylesbury have been found guilty at the Old Bailey of their part in the horrifying abuse of two schoolgirls which went on for years on a massive scale.
The convicted men were:
- Vikram Singh, 45, of Cannock Road, Aylesbury - convicted of four counts of rape and administering a substance with intent
- Asif Hussain, 33, of Hodge Lea, Milton Keynes - convicted of three counts of rape
- Arshad Jani, 33, of Cousins Drive, Aylesbury - convicted of rape and conspiracy to rape
- Mohammed Imran, 38, of Springcliffe Street, Bradford - convicted of three counts of rape, one count of conspiracy to rape and one count of child prostitution
- Akbari Khan, 36, of Mandeville Road, Aylesbury - convicted of two counts of rape, administering a substance with intent and conspiracy to rape
- Taimoor Khan, 29, of Highbridge Road, Aylesbury - convicted of one count of sexual activity with a child
More top news
The Democratic presidential candidate may also have shown his cards on his choice of running mate.
The US president also shared a post on Twitter accusing Dr Anthony Fauci of misleading the public over hydroxychloroquine.
Fears over an impending second wave of coronavirus dominates Wednesday’s front pages.