A temporary halt to the fighting in Syria appears to be largely holding although there is concern by a Russian military build-up in the country, NATO's Secretary General has said.
Jens Stoltenberg told a news conference in Kuwait that the build-up had been "significant" with Russian ground troops, naval forces, and air forces conducting strikes.
He also said there had been some reports of breaches of the temporary truce, although stated that it was "encouraging" that the ceasefire was being respected by most sides.
France said that it had information about fresh attacks on some areas held by moderate rebels.
It called for an immediate meeting of the Syria task force to discuss the violations of the "cessation of hostilities" that came into effect on Friday.
This agreement and the full implementation of the agreement is the best possible basis for renewing the efforts to find a political negotiated peaceful solution to the crisis in Syria.
The deal is less binding than a formal ceasefire and does not include the so-called Islamic State or the al-Qaeda linked, al-Nusra.
Syrian journalist Humam speaks to ITV News, shining a light on life for those still living within the country's devastated borders.
Despite the ceasefire, ITV News has witnessed airstrikes around Homs and seen shelling in Damascus.
An 86-year-old woman with a broken leg was able to get medical treatment as a result of what is at best a shaky truce.