Npower is axing 2,400 jobs over the next two years, here's who will be affected by the losses:
- An office in Burton, which employs around 200 staff, is confirmed for closure
- Some job cuts will take place in the Midlands, one of the firm's major operating areas
- Aside from Burton, the rest of the job losses are not "site specific"
- A mix of those who work directly and indirectly for npower will be axed
- There will be no job cuts at any of npower's power stations
More top news
A British couple killed in a buggy crash on the Greek island of Santorini have been named as teachers Milly and Toby Savill.
The family of the 13-year-old say their 'lives changed forever' following his death.
Will we see some record breaking temperatures this Easter weekend?