Npower is axing 2,400 jobs over the next two years, here's who will be affected by the losses:
- An office in Burton, which employs around 200 staff, is confirmed for closure
- Some job cuts will take place in the Midlands, one of the firm's major operating areas
- Aside from Burton, the rest of the job losses are not "site specific"
- A mix of those who work directly and indirectly for npower will be axed
- There will be no job cuts at any of npower's power stations
More top news
A resuming court hearing will rule on whether the Prime Minister upheld the law with his contradictory letters to the EU.
Some rain skirting southeast England on Monday, whilst many areas remain fine
Labour plan to try and politically hijack Withdrawal Agreement legislation.