Npower is axing 2,400 jobs over the next two years, here's who will be affected by the losses:
- An office in Burton, which employs around 200 staff, is confirmed for closure
- Some job cuts will take place in the Midlands, one of the firm's major operating areas
- Aside from Burton, the rest of the job losses are not "site specific"
- A mix of those who work directly and indirectly for npower will be axed
- There will be no job cuts at any of npower's power stations
More top news
Warm and mostly sunny on Monday
A total of 205,634 tests were available on Saturday, according to the Department for Health and Social Care.
The man and his wife were walking at Ivescar, near Ingleton, when the incident happened on Saturday afternoon.