Npower is axing 2,400 jobs over the next two years, here's who will be affected by the losses:
- An office in Burton, which employs around 200 staff, is confirmed for closure
- Some job cuts will take place in the Midlands, one of the firm's major operating areas
- Aside from Burton, the rest of the job losses are not "site specific"
- A mix of those who work directly and indirectly for npower will be axed
- There will be no job cuts at any of npower's power stations
More top news
Comedian Volodymyr Zelenskiy was credited with 73.2% of the vote, exit polls suggest.
Warm sunny skies into Easter Monday
Free Derry Corner has had a tribute to murdered journalist Lyra McKee added to its iconic mural.