Npower is axing 2,400 jobs over the next two years, here's who will be affected by the losses:
- An office in Burton, which employs around 200 staff, is confirmed for closure
- Some job cuts will take place in the Midlands, one of the firm's major operating areas
- Aside from Burton, the rest of the job losses are not "site specific"
- A mix of those who work directly and indirectly for npower will be axed
- There will be no job cuts at any of npower's power stations
More top news
A train passenger was killed in a knife attack in front of his 14-year-old son after a row over blocking an aisle, a court has heard.
The 1,000 person lightshow was set up to try find thousands of RAF veterans who could benefit from the RAF Benevolent Fund.
High pressure takes control for the end of June