Live updates: Cameron allies culled in cabinet shake-up
- Prime Minister Theresa May has unveiled her new government
- George Osborne, Michael Gove, Nicky Morgan and John Whittingdale have been sacked
- Liz Truss has been named justice secretary and Justine Greening becomes education secretary
- While former Tory leadership hopeful Andrea Leadsom has been named environment secretary
- Stephen Crabb and Theresa Villiers both resigned from the government
- ITV News' Robert Peston said the reshuffle was a "massive political, cultural and social shift"
- The world is continuing to react to Boris Johnson's appointment as foreign secretary