The estranged wife of Nice attacker Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel has been released from police custody.
A lawyer for the woman, who is the mother of his children, said she was no longer in touch with Bouhlel.
Jean-Yves Garino told local media she had been physically abused by her husband and thrown him out.
Mr Garino added Bouhlel was also with the rest of the family, including hiw mother-in-law.
Six people are still being held in custody in connection with the attack.
French Prime Minister Manuel Valls faced boos and calls to resign as he laid a wreath for the 84 people killed in the lorry attack in Nice.
Hours later Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel drove a 19-tonne lorry down the promenade killing 84 people and injuring 200 more.
France's prime minister stated on Sunday he believed the man behind the Nice lorry attack was radicalised "very quickly"