Northern Ireland has returned 18 MPs to Westminster seats, with a nationalist majority for the first time.
Voter turnout for Northern Ireland was 62.09%, with 803,367 votes polled.
Last time around, in 2017, the final tally saw the DUP take 10 seats, Sinn Féin seven and the final seat going to Independent Lady Sylvia Hermon.
This time, the DUP is down to eight seats and Sinn Féin to seven, with two going to the SDLP and one to the Alliance Party.
The UUP has again failed to win any Westminster seats.
It took a recount in Fermanagh and South Tyrone for Sinn Féin’s Michelle Gildernew to be declared the winner.
At just around 7am on Friday, she was finally returned just 57 votes ahead of the UUP’s Tom Elliott.
Results night proved fairly disastrous for the DUP, who lost their influential role as so-called kingmakers.
With the Conservatives winning a record majority, there is no longer any need for them to prop up a minority government.
Arlene Foster's party also lost key battlegrounds, with deputy leader Nigel Dodds unseated by Sinn Féin's John Finucane in Belfast North and Emma Little-Pengelly losing her seat to the SDLP's Claire Hanna.
The SDLP will be happy with their performance, with party leader Colum Eastwood storming home in Foyle by a huge margin to reclaim the seat from Sinn Féin's Elisha McCallion.
Alliance also polled well, only taking one seat - that vacated by Lady Sylvia in North Down - but increasing their vote in a number of constituencies, which could make an Assembly election interesting down the line.
NORTHERN IRELAND RESULTS
- North Down – Stephen Farry (Alliance)
- Strangford – Jim Shannon (DUP)
- West Tyrone - Órfhlaith Begley (Sinn Féin)
- Belfast West – Paul Maskey (Sinn Féin)
- Belfast North – John Finucane (Sinn Féin)
- Mid Ulster – Francie Molloy (Sinn Féin)
- East Londonderry – Gregory Campbell (DUP)
- Belfast East – Gavin Robinson (DUP)
- South Antrim – Paul Girvan (DUP)
- Belfast South – Claire Hanna (SDLP)
- East Antrim – Sammy Wilson (DUP)
- Foyle – Colum Eastwood (SDLP)
- Lagan Valley - Jeffrey Donaldson (DUP)
- North Antrim - Ian Paisley (DUP)
- Upper Bann - Carla Lockhart (DUP)
- South Down – Chris Hazzard (Sinn Féin)
- Newry & Armagh – Mickey Brady (Sinn Féin)
- Fermanagh & South Tyrone – Michelle Gildernew (Sinn Féin)
- Follow the national picture here