More than 1,000 jobs are being created in Wales.
The jobs, based in both North and South Wales, will be in the financial and manufacturing sectors.
They were announced today, on the eve of the UK Investment Summit at the Celtic Manor Resort in Newport.
Watch full coverage on Wales at Six:
Six companies have made announcements, totalling 1,100 jobs:
- Deloitte - Cardiff - 700 jobs
- Griffin Place Communications - Cwmbran - 300 jobs
- Raytheon - Deeside Enterprise Zone - 50 jobs
- Smartpipe Solution - Cwmbran - 44 jobs
- SPTS Technologies - Newport - 30 jobs
- Essentra - Newport - 20 jobs
Two months after world leaders converged upon Newport for the NATO Summit, the UK Investment Summit gets underway at the Celtic Manor tomorrow.
It is being hailed as a chance to sell Wales to international business leaders, with the aim of encouraging global investment and jobs here.