Llangollen's historic chain bridge re-opens today allowing people to travel over it for the first time in more than 30 years.
Built in 1817, it's thought to be the oldest chain bridge in the world.
Llangollen Town and Llantysilio Community Councils bought the historic bridge for a £1 after it fell into disrepair and started a project to restore it.
The councils worked to raise funding for the bridge's repairs since 2007 and in 2013, The Heritage Lottery Fund pledged £350,000 towards its restoration.
It was originally built by local coal merchant, Exuperius Pickering to open up a cheap coal transport route across the River Dee.
It was then rebuilt by Henry Robertson during the 1870s.
His son, Sir Henry Beyer Robertson then rebuilt the bridge visible today in 1928, reusing the old chain links as suspension cables.
Descendants of both Exuperius Pickering and Henry Robertson are expected to attend the official re-opening.
The bridge will now re-establish the link between the Llangollen railway and the Canal, part of the Pontcysyllte World Heritage site.