ITV Cymru Wales' Political Editor Adrian Masters is to host a live prime-time debate with five leading Welsh politicians ahead of the 2019 general election.
The programme, which will be filmed from the ITV Wales studios in Cardiff Bay, will air at 8pm on Sunday 17 November.
The topics for discussion will cover Brexit, the economy and austerity as well as climate change.
Joining Adrian in the debate will be:
- Nick Thomas-Symonds of Welsh Labour
- David Davies of the Welsh Conservative Party
- Jane Dodds of the Welsh Liberal Democrats
- Liz Saville Roberts of Plaid Cymru
- Nathan Gill of The Brexit Party
The debate will also include questions from members of the public.
Ahead of the debate Adrian says TV debates have become an "important part of election campaigns".
The programme will air at 8pm on ITV Cymru Wales.
It will also be streamed live on Facebook and Twitter.
Follow the hashtag #itvwalesdebate.