Six new cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in Wales - bringing the total number to 25.
Public Health Wales said one of the new cases is in Wrexham - making it the first case in north Wales.
ITV Wales understands that patient arrived at Wrexham Maelor Hospital on Wednesday evening and was displaying symptoms of the virus.
It is believed staff who came into contact with the patient were sent home as a result.
Two new cases in Monmouthshire and Cardiff are associated with travelling abroad, Public Health Wales said - and two more cases have been confirmed in Neath Port Talbot and are said to be contacts of a previous case.
Neath Port Talbot now has eight cases of the virus.
The case in Wrexham and another in Blaenau Gwent are believed to have been transmitted within the community. PHW confirmed both have no history of travelling to a country where the virus is circulating, or is known to have contact with another confirmed case.
Dr Robin Howe from Public Health Wales, said, “The process of identifying and contacting close contacts of the new cases is underway, and we are taking all appropriate actions to protect the public’s health.
“The six patients are being managed in clinically appropriate settings based on the assessment of a specialist infectious disease consultant."
785 people in Wales have been tested for Covid-19 in total so far in Wales.
Want to know more about coronavirus cases in your area? Take a look at ITV News' interactive map.
Read more on coronavirus in Wales:
Coronavirus: Everything you need to know: