Good Morning Britain host Richard Madeley has dropped a hint he is doing going into the 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!' castle near Abergele, north Wales, this year.
The presenter revealed on Wednesday that he was taking a break form the show, which he hosts alongside Susanna Reid, and would not be returning until after Christmas.
Speaking to Susanna, he said: "Now then, I've got places to go and people to see and things to eat, interesting things to eat."
"Have you?" Susanna quipped, before adding: "Where are you going?"
"How do we say goodbye in Welsh?" Susanna teased.
When her co-host replied that he did not know, Susanna replied: "I'm sure you'll find out in a couple of weeks."
ITV have not confirmed whether the presenter will be joining the cast or not.
ITV announced that the show would return to Wales for its second series at the start of August.
Producers were forced to abandon the show's usual location in Australia last year due to the coronavirus pandemic which saw the series filmed in the UK for the first time.
The 2021 series is expected to air later this month and the official line-up cast is to be announced in the coming weeks.
Host Ant McPartlin previously said he would be “very happy” for the programme to return to Wales.
“We’d happily go back there. We’d miss the sunshine, mind," he said.
In August, Richard Cowles, Director of Entertainment at ITV Studios said the team are "excited" to return to north Wales following the "huge success" of last year.
“With the continued uncertainty around Covid and international travel we have taken the decision not to return to our home in Australia for the 2021 series.
"We’re excited to return to Gwrych Castle. The last series was a huge success and we were made to feel so welcome by everyone locally and can’t wait to see everyone again.”