Wales 'can do more' to protect children online according to NSPCC Wales.
The leading children's charity has called for the next Welsh Assembly to take a leading role in tackling abuse and advancing online safety.
They have today published several recommendations:
- A comprehensive Online Safety Action Plan
- The creation of an entirely independent Digital Advisory Group
- Collaboration with social media providers
- Online safety lessons for children
- Ensuring online safety becomes a key part of the National Safeguarding Board for Wales
- Ensuring adequate guidance for public service professionals on sexting and the law