Several transport offices will be affected today as workers for the Department for Transport take strike action over pay and conditions.
- DVLA offices in Swansea, Bangor and Cardiff
- The DfT Shared Service Centre in Swansea
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency staff in Swansea, Holyhead and Milford Haven
- Vehicle & Operator Services Agency staff at the agency's office in Swansea and goods vehicle testing stations around Wales
- Driving Standards Agency staff at driving test centres and an administrative office in Cardiff.
- Llanishen Tax Office
In the lead up to industrial action Cabinet Minister Francis Maude suggested rather than take strike action and lose pay we could just take 15 minutes out to protest. This November 30th we are taking him at his word and organising such a protest in our workplaces.
More top news
It will quickly turn chilly for many this evening, but it will stay milder in the west.
Gerald Corrigan is in a critical condition after being hit while fixing a satellite dish in Holyhead, in the early hours of Friday morning.
The sunshine will become hazy at times, but will remain strong.