Several transport offices will be affected today as workers for the Department for Transport take strike action over pay and conditions.
- DVLA offices in Swansea, Bangor and Cardiff
- The DfT Shared Service Centre in Swansea
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency staff in Swansea, Holyhead and Milford Haven
- Vehicle & Operator Services Agency staff at the agency's office in Swansea and goods vehicle testing stations around Wales
- Driving Standards Agency staff at driving test centres and an administrative office in Cardiff.
- Llanishen Tax Office
In the lead up to industrial action Cabinet Minister Francis Maude suggested rather than take strike action and lose pay we could just take 15 minutes out to protest. This November 30th we are taking him at his word and organising such a protest in our workplaces.
More top news
Clear skies and calm winds will lead to another cold night, with widespread frost forming early in the night.
The unit make their long-awaited move to Cardiff Bay this year after 40 years in Barry.
Missed Friday's Wales at Six? Catch up here.