Several transport offices will be affected today as workers for the Department for Transport take strike action over pay and conditions.
- DVLA offices in Swansea, Bangor and Cardiff
- The DfT Shared Service Centre in Swansea
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency staff in Swansea, Holyhead and Milford Haven
- Vehicle & Operator Services Agency staff at the agency's office in Swansea and goods vehicle testing stations around Wales
- Driving Standards Agency staff at driving test centres and an administrative office in Cardiff.
- Llanishen Tax Office
In the lead up to industrial action Cabinet Minister Francis Maude suggested rather than take strike action and lose pay we could just take 15 minutes out to protest. This November 30th we are taking him at his word and organising such a protest in our workplaces.
More top news
Rain clipping the far north through the evening but elsewhere staying dry with some sunny spells.
Public Health Wales figures show 25 more cases of the virus have also been confirmed.
Photos taken on Saturday morning show Roald Dahl Plass strewn with empty beer bottles and discarded canisters of laughing gas.