Welsh Government figures have been release about the Welsh and their driving habits - here are some statistics:
- 21% of households don't own a car, 44% have one car and 34% own two
- 82% of men had a driving licence; compared with 68% of women
- 66,000 driving tests were sat in 2011-12 - 24% lower than 2006-07
- 227,000 - the number of disabled parking badges issued in 2011
- Disadvantages of travelling by car are: cost, congestion, expense and parking
- Around half of car users have not thought of using public transport as an alternative
More top news
Staying dry overnight with cloud breaking up through the evening to reveal long clear periods later on.
Up to 4,000 prisoners in England and Wales are to be temporarily released from jail after 88 prisoners and 15 staff tested positive.
The Bluebirds centre-back said he was “very upset” that rumours had been spread on social media before his former teammate had passed away.