A review into Wales' biggest measles outbreak says authorities still need to do more to eradicate the infection, which began in 2012.
Here's what you need to know:
- There were originally only four cases of measles found in November last year
- 1,202 people contracted the infection, 88 were hospitalised and one person died
- During the outbreak period, 77,805 vaccines were administered
- Two doses of the MMR are 99% effective in protecting against measles
- It is believed 42,000 Welsh children are still not protected against the infection
- Swansea and Port Talbot have the highest record of cases between 2012-13
More top news
It will become increasingly cloudy with some showery rain at times and heavier downpours by the early hours of the morning.
Russell Wadge, of Baglan Farm in Trimsaran, will appear before Haverfordwest Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
The Tour de France winner was forced to pull out of the Tour de Suisse after a crash during the fourth stage of the competition.