A review into Wales' biggest measles outbreak says authorities still need to do more to eradicate the infection, which began in 2012.
Here's what you need to know:
- There were originally only four cases of measles found in November last year
- 1,202 people contracted the infection, 88 were hospitalised and one person died
- During the outbreak period, 77,805 vaccines were administered
- Two doses of the MMR are 99% effective in protecting against measles
- It is believed 42,000 Welsh children are still not protected against the infection
- Swansea and Port Talbot have the highest record of cases between 2012-13
More top news
The building has 47 flats with one and two bedrooms and residents, some of whom have mobility issues, are all over 60-years-old.
Breezy day with sunny spells and coastal showers.
The dramatic victory over France in Oita on Sunday put Wales into only their third ever World Cup semi final.