Pembrokeshire County Council says workmen and emergency services have been dealing with scores of flooding reports overnight and Friday morning.
Flood Alerts are currently in force for Lower Teifi, Western Cleddau, North and West Pembrokeshire and South Pembrokeshire. The St. Dogmaels area is said to be particularly dangerous, especiallythe Cardigan to St Dogmaels Road. Some of the flooding has been cleared by theFire Service but there are drain covers missing.
The Met Office reports that the worst of the rain should clear soon but there are likely to see heavy showers through the day into tonight.
There are reports of flooding on roads in the following locations:
- A478 Rhoshill, Cardigan
- Fishguard Road, Newport
- A487 Newport towards Llwyngwair
- Cilgwyn Road, Newport
- A487 Garn Gelli Hill Fishguard towards Dinas
- A487 Dinas Cross
- A40 Parrog, Goodwick
- Scleddau to Manorowen road
- A40 Scleddau
- St Davids Rd, Letterston
- A40 Ford Farm, Wolfscastle
- Clarbeston Road
- Haverfordwest to Hayscastle road at Folly Cross Camrose
- A487 St Davids Road Roundabout Haverfordwest
- Albert St Haverfordwest
- Prendergast, Haverfordwest
- A487 between Roch and Newgale
- Lower Llawhaden
- Monkton, Pembroke