Three appliances are still at the scene of a fire at a recycling centre in the Vale of Glamorgan.
The blaze, on the Llandow Industrial Estate, has been burning since Thursday 2nd March.
Smoke from the fire means Llantwit Major Road is closed between the A4222 Gibbet's Hill and the B4265.
More top news
Jeff Lavington from Carmarthen caught the virus while recovering from a stroke in Glangwili General Hospital.
Any showers will clear to leave a dry night with clear skies in places.
Plenty of evening sunshine for you but it will feel chilly as skies remain clear.