Here is a list of road closures after last night's flooding
- A5 Fford Bangor (Bangor Road) between Bethesda and Pont Pen-y-benglog.
- A545 Ffordd Beaumaris (Beaumaris Road) is closed in both directions because of a landslip between Lon Bryn Teg (Bryn Teg Lane) and B5420 Cil-Bedlam (Dale Street) / Ffordd Y Paced Water Street.
- A55 is closed between J6 A5 / A5114 (Llangefni) and J7A A5 (Llanfair P.G. West).
- A4085 is closed because of flooding between the B4418 (Rhyd-ddu) and Ffordd Eryri (Waunfaw
- A4086 is closed in both directions because of flooding at Nant Peris.
- A4087 in both directions between the A487 / B4547 (Y Felinheli Roundabout) and Lon Cytir (Cytir Lane).
- A5025 Southbound at Pentraeth between the B5109 and B5420 (Four Crosses).
More top news
Missed Tuesday's Wales at Six? You can catch up here.
After a calm and quiet night, tomorrow will be another dry and bright day with plenty of sunshine and warm temperatures.
We're just at the start of grass pollen season, with levels staying moderate over the next few days in the dry and warm weather.