A 68-year-old man who survived a massive explosion that destroyed his home in Cornwall was reportedly pulled from the burning wreckage by his neighbours.
A neighbour has told us that two of them pulled the man to safety from the wreckage of his Camelford home, and that he was badly burned. He is now in a stable condition in hospital.
It is thought that a gas bottle may have something to do with the incident. The property is not connected to gas, and the man was reportedly using a gas cylinder in the front room. Police are investigating.