A group shot of the Coronation Street cast has been released with just hours to go until the programme goes live on ITV as part of the channel’s 60th anniversary celebrations.
The photo shows the cast members involved in the live episode posing on the iconic cobbles and features a “Coronation Street Live 2015” clapper board.
The cast and crew have had two weeks of rehearsals and will undergo a final dress run before they go live at 7.30pm tonight (Wednesday 23rd September).
Here are a few facts about the live broadcast.
- Number of full run-throughs before live - 4
- Rehearsal days - 12
- Number of technical crew members - 260
- Number of production office staff - 180
- Number of cast members - 47
- Number of background artistes - 85
- Number of weeks to learn the script before rehearsal - 2
- Miles of cabling: 15
- Hidden BTS cameras: 10
- Scheduled crew hours: 112
- Number of camera shots in the Live Episode: Close to 600