There's been yet another delay in the case of the two men accused of causing the death of North Devon teenager Scarlett Keeling.
A court in Goa in southern India - where her body was found on a beach eight years ago - will now deliver its verdict on September 23.
The two local men deny being involved in her death and say it must have been an accident.
Over the past two days Goa Children’s Court has been hearing the final arguments in the case - which has heard from 31 witnesses.
A verdict had been expected this week, but judge Vandana Tendulkar has now said it would now be delayed a further month, on September 23rd.
But despite the delay, Scarlett's mum Fiona MacKeown says she still has faith in the judicial system.