Police are concerned for the welfare of two 15-year-olds, Chloe Timms and Tiegan Lewis, who went missing from the Bude area and have not been seen since Saturday 29 October. Police believe them to be together.
Chloe Timms is described as
- 5’ 4” tall
- slim build
- long, high-lighted brown hair
- last seen wearing blue leggings, a mid-length cream fluffy jacket cardigan over a white top
- also wearing new Nike trainers which are black at the top and white at the bottom
Tiegan Lewis is described as
- 4’ 12” tall
- shoulder length wavy blonde hair
- hooped nose piercing
- wearing black, ripped jeans, and grey Nike-top White Air Force trainers
Officers say both girls could be in the Plymouth area.
Anyone who has seen the pair is urged to call police on 101, quoting log 945 of 29 October 2016.