6 of the Top 10 places to live in the UK - according to a study by a national property website - are in the South West.
A survey of around 24,000 people by 'Rightmove' found that Woolacombe in North Devon is the best place to live in England - and second in Britain only to the Isle of Skye in Scotland.
5 other places in the South West made the top 10:
Callington - Cornwall
St Ives - Cornwall
Padstow - Cornwall
Salcombe - Devon
Newquay - Cornwall
The most desirable places to live in Britain, according to Rightmove, with the average asking price for a home there:
2. Woolacombe - South West - £346,396
3. Callington - South West - £235,860
4. St Ives - South West - £366,628
7. Padstow - South West - £421,290
8. Salcombe - South West - £635,083
10. Newquay - South West - £246,976