A cricket clubhouse in Devon has been destroyed by fire for a second time.
Fire crews from Bideford were called to Westleigh Cricket Club shortly after 3am this morning.
The fire service believes the blaze was started deliberately.
In August 2010 the clubhouse was burnt to the ground.
Earlier this year vandals smashed every pane of glass in the building.
Players at the club reacted with disbelief that the clubhouse has once again been destroyed.
Money was raised to help with the repairs last time the clubhouse was damaged.
A new fundraising page has been set up in the hope that people will contribute again.
Several different teams play at the ground as well as Westleigh, including North Devon junior sides.
It is likely to cost tens of thousands of pounds to rebuild the pavilion but the club is hopeful it will be ready for the start of the cricket season next year.