14 people have been injured after a box of exploding fireworks tipped over during a display last night (Saturday 4 November), sending some of them directly into the crowd.
It happened during the family event at the Antrobus Hotel in Amesbury, Wiltshire at around 8pm. A number of young children were hurt and the rest of the display was cancelled.
This video shows the moment Brady, who is 10 and was watching with his family, was hit in the face by a firework.
13-year-old Shaina was filming the fireworks on her phone when one came straight towards her and her friends. She says she's vowed to never go to a fireworks event again.
Four ambulances attended, everyone was treated at the scene, and no one needed hospital treatment.
A Facebook Group for those who attended the event has already been set up and has been inundated with people's accounts of what happened.
The hotel's Facebook invitation included a 'professional fireworks display'.
Visitors have told ITV News they feel "let down" by the hotel management who have responded with a statement:
Watch our full report here: