Residents in Plymouth have told ITV News they are 'living in fear' after a fire broke out in a block of flats.
One tenant was pulled from his top floor flat in Savage Road, Barne Barton, with several others treated for smoke inhalation.
Now questions are being asked about the building's safety.
Nobody was seriously hurt in the blaze, but 30 residents were evacuated and sent to a nearby respite centre to wait for temporary accommodation.
The authorities are working to establish the cause of the fire, but residents believe it is the latest in a string of arson attacks.