If you're having mental health problems, you're not alone. One in four people will have problems with mental health at some time in their lives.
Whether you're concerned about yourself or a loved one, these helplines can offer expert advice:
- Mind - They provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. Visit their website for more.
- Rethink Mental Illness - They help millions of people affected by mental illness by challenging attitudes and changing lives. Visit their website.
- Samaritans - They offer confidential round the clock support, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Visit Samaritans.
- Anxiety UK - Run by people with experience of living with anxiety, stress or anxiety-based depression, supported by a high-profile medical advisory panel. Visit them here.
- Time to change - They have a useful listof charities and organisations who can provide advice and support.