The RAF Red Arrows are returning to the West Country this summer, making their first stop at the hugely popular Torbay Airshow.
The show takes place on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd June. It will be the public’s first chance to see the new display for the 2019 season.
- Scroll to the bottom for a full list of where to see the Red Arrow displays across the UK.
The Red Arrows will also be performing at Weston Air Festival on June 22nd and 23rd, before returning to Plymouth for Armed Forces Day on June 29th.
Huge crowds gathered to watch the aerobatic team the last time they performed in the city in 2012, when Plymouth hosted the national Armed Forces Day event.
They finish off their run of displays in the West Country with the Royal Navy International Air Day, Yeovilton on July 13, and the RIAT in Fairford, on July 19-21.
WHERE CAN I SEE THE RED ARROWS?
- June 1: Torbay Air Show
- June 2: Torbay Air Show // Flying Festival, Shuttleworth, Beds
- June 4: Isle of Man TT, Douglas
- June 6: Guernsey, Channel Islands
- June 9: RAF Cosford Airshow, Wolverhampton
- June 14: Volkel Airshow, Netherlands
- June 15: Wings and Wheels, Dunsfold, Surrey
- June 16: Wings and Wheels, Dunsfold, Surrey
- June 22: Festival of Flight, Newcastle, Northern Ireland
- June 23: Weston Air Festival
- June 29: Plymouth Armed Forces' Day
- June 30: Folkestone Armed Forces' Day, Community Day, Kent
- July 5: Goodwood Festival of Speed, West Sussex
- July 6: Wales Air Show, Swansea // Other TBC
- July 7: Goodwood Festival of Speed, West Sussex // Wales Air Show, Swansea
- July 13: Royal Navy International Air Day, Yeovilton // Flying Legends, Duxford, Cambs
- July 14: F1 British Grand Prix, Silverstone, Northamptonshire
- July 19: Royal International Air Tattoo (RIAT), Fairford
- July 20: Royal International Air Tattoo (RIAT), Fairford
- July 21: Royal International Air Tattoo (RIAT), Fairford