A child has died after becoming unwell at Center Parcs in Wiltshire.
Emergency services were called to the Longleat Forest holiday park at 3:39pm on Saturday afternoon (17 August).
The boy was reportedly playing in the sub-tropical indoor pool area when he was taken ill.
Two rapid response vehicles, an ambulance, and an air ambulance were all in attendance.
Amid reports that people continued to use the pool slides as the child was being treated, a spokesperson for Center Parcs said the team had responded "professionally and appropriately".
The spokesperson added "They [the team] provided CPR, with the assistance of medically trained members of the public, until paramedics arrived and screened the area from view while the boy was being treated."
We are deeply saddened by the tragic news that a young guest passed away after becoming unwell whilst at Longleat Forest. Our thoughts are with the family at this extremely difficult time. We are continuing to offer our support to the family and to our employees who provided immediate assistance.
She added that no further information or comment would be provided "in accordance with the family's wishes for privacy at this difficult time."