The University of Bath is the best in the South West, according to a university guide out this weekend.
The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 - due out on Sunday (22 September) - has ranked the university the best in the region.
It beats both Exeter and Bristol to the top spot, with the third highest degree completion rate in the UK. That's just behind Oxford and Cambridge.
It has risen two places in the publication's annual list and is now ranked as the 11th best in the country.
The University of Exeter is second in the paper's South West rankings and the University of Bristol is third.
According to the publication, Exeter has doubled the number of new undergraduates it accepts and has spent almost £400 million on improvements in recent years.
Bristol has also increased its intake numbers while improving student satisfaction at the same time.
The full South West list:
- 1. Bath - 11th in the UK
- 2. Exeter - 12th in the UK
- 3. Bristol - 15th in the UK
- 4. Arts, Bournemouth - 43rd in the UK
- 5. West of England - 58th in the UK
- 6. Falmouth - 72nd in the UK
- 7. Plymouth - 76th in the UK
- 8. Royal Agricultural - 89th in the UK
- 9. Bournemouth - 94th in the UK
- 10. Gloucestershire - 95th in the UK
- 11. Plymouth Marjon - 102nd in the UK
- 12. Bath Spa - 110th in the UK
Several factors are analysed to decide the rankings, including student satisfaction, degree results, facilities and completion rates.
The full list will be published in The Sunday Times this weekend (Sunday 22 September).