Roads in Gloucestershire remain closed after flooding was reported across the county.
More than twenty schools were closed on Friday (November 14) in towns across the region, including Teweksbury, Alderton and Dumbleton.
There remains some disruption to public transport.
The closures followed the issuing of a yellow weather warning for snow in the area, which caused some disruption on the roads and trains.
Some schools remained closed again on Friday (November 15) - scroll down to see if your school is affected.
- ROAD CLOSURES:
- Addsett Lane, off A48 Westbury on Severn
- Bury Court Road, near M50 Redmarley
- B4228 St Briavels – Hewelsfield – Standing surface water
- Ashchurch Rd, Tewkesbury (Near Morrisons)
- A38 Norton – Standing surface water
- Walton Cardiff Lane, Tewkesbury
- Howells Rd, Tewkesbury
- Lower Lode Lane, Forthampton
- Rock Street, Chaceley
- Ham Road, Tirley
- Ham Road, Ashleworth
- Wainlodes Lane, Apperley
- Fleet Lane, Twyning
- B4213 Haw Bridge
- Sandhurst Lane, Gloucester
- A417, Maisemore
- School Lane, South Serney
- Cerney Wick Lane, Cerney Wick
Expected road closures in next 24 hours
- A417 at Maisemore during high tides
- B4213 at Haw Bridge expected to be closed from Saturday afternoon (16 November)
- A438 Mythe Causeway is at risk of flooding, whilst not in the Gloucestershire, it does have an impact on local communities
Day one of the November Meeting at Cheltenham Racecourse - which was due to take place today (Nov 15) has been cancelled, after more than 37mm of rain fell in less than 24 hours.
A further inspection will take place ahead of racing on Saturday (Nov 16).
Which schools have closed?
This is a list of Gloucestershire schools that have closed today:
- CMAS School
- Mickleton Primary School
- Newent Community School and Sixth Form Centre
- SGS Berkeley Green UTC
- Tredington Community Primary School
Further school closures announced via the Gloucestershire County Council website will be shared here.