Pop group Little Mix are coming to the West Country as part of their 2020 stadium tour.
The girl band have announced they will be visiting the South West as part of their 21-date tour, which kicks off in June.
The foursome will perform at Plymouth’s Home Park on July 3 before stopping off for a show at the Kingsholm Stadium in Gloucester a few days later.
Plymouth Argyle chief executive Andrew Parkinson said he was “delighted” to host the band and their fans.
Since appearing on The X Factor in 2011, Little Mix have established themselves as one of the world’s biggest bands.
They have sold more than 50million records worldwide, amassed more than three billion views on YouTube and have been streamed more than 12 billion times worldwide.
Tickets to their summer tour, of which the dates are listed below, will go on sale at 9am on Thursday, 28 November from www.cuffeandtaylor.com and www.livenation.co.uk.
Summer tour dates:
- Fri 26 – Falkirk, The Falkirk Stadium
- Sat 27 – St Helens, R.F.C Stadium
- Sun 28 - Cardiff, Cardiff City Stadium
- Tues 30 – Peterborough, The Weston Homes Stadium
- Thurs 02 - Southampton, The Ageas Bowl
- Fri 03 - Plymouth, Home Park Stadium
- Sat 04 – London, American Express presents BST Hyde Park
- Sun 05 – Lancashire, Lytham Festival
- Thurs 09 – Gloucester, Kingsholm Stadium
- Fri 10 – Colchester, JobServe Community Stadium
- Sat 11 – Colwyn Bay, Stadiwm Zip World
- Sun 12 - Hull, Hull College Craven Park Stadium
- Tues 14 – Ardingly, South of England Event Centre
- Thurs 16 - Durham, Emirates Riverside
- Fri 17 - Leicester, Fischer County Ground
- Sat 18 – Norfolk, Holkham Hall
- Sun 19 – Canterbury, The Spitfire Ground
- Tues 21 – Scarborough, Open Air Theatre
- Fri 24 – Carlisle, Bitts Park
- Sat 25 – Ayr, Ayr Racecourse
- Sun 26 – Aberdeen, Hazlehead Park