Thirteen men have been jailed for their part in a violent brawl which broke out in the centre of Bristol after England's World Cup match in the summer.
A "vicious attack" broke out on Park Street after England's 6-1 win over Panama on Sunday 24 June.
Tables and furniture were thrown, leaving several people injured. One man had a broken leg, while another was knocked unconscious.
Families and children witnessed the incident, with one describing it to police as a "vicious attack".
Sixteen men appeared at Bristol Crown Court this week, 13 were jailed and a further three were given suspended sentences.
District Judge Lambert said the incident "engendered terror and distress".
Avon and Somerset Police's Head of Operations Superintendent Rhys Hughes said the violence displayed "has absolutely no place in our society".
A list of the sentences follows below:
- Leon Gregor, 25, of Patchway – jailed for 12 months and issued with a six-year Football Banning Order (FBO)
- Callum Powell, 28, of Fishponds – handed a four-month prison term suspended for two years, to carry out 260 hours unpaid work and issued a three-year FBO
- Nicholas Hunt, 28, of Bishopsworth – jailed for five months
- Declan McFarlane, 27, of Emersons Green – sentenced to three months in prison suspended for two years with a 240-hour unpaid work requirement and issued with a three-year FBO
- Daniel Poole, 28, of Kingswood - handed a two-month prison term suspended for two years with a 150-hour unpaid work requirement and issued a three-year FBO
- Nathan Jelf, 42, of Bishopsworth – jailed for seven months and issued with a six-year Football Banning Order
- Ricki Paddon, 30, of Chepstow – jailed for six months and issued with a six-year FBO *
- Will Duggan, 21, of Mangotsfield – jailed for three months
- Kevin Bennett, 31, of Hanham – jailed for four months
- Lee James, 33, of Soundwell – jailed for four months
- Jordan Cornick, 29, of Knowle – jailed for four months
- Darren Knowles, 42, of Fishponds – jailed for three months and issued a six-year FBO
- Tom Cook-Davies, 43, of Horfield – jailed for eight months
- Joshua Davies, 31, of Knowle – jailed for seven months
- Ryan Phillips, 28, of Knowle – jailed for seven months
- Martin Hayward, 34, of Knowle – jailed for six months