Grammy-award winning superstar Michael Bublé has announced three West Country performances as a part of his upcoming 2020 tour.
The singer will return to Bath for the first time in 17 years with two open-air concert on the Royal Crescent, as well as a performance in Exeter's Powerderham Castle on 4 August.
Bublé had initially only been scheduled for the one appearance in Bath but has since added a second date following "phenomenal demand" according to organisers.
The new UK tour, 'An Evening with Michael Bublé', kicks off in Bath on Friday 24 July with the stage set on the private lawns of the Royal Crescent.
It's the first time the singing superstar has performed there since 2003, when The Three Tenors sang to mark the completion of Bath’s Millennium Project and the opening of the Thermal Bath Spa.
Welcoming the news, Richard Hall, who first proposed the concert said the performance will bring opportunities to Bath.
After completing six sold-out world tours, winning four Grammy Awards and selling over 60 million records, Michael Bublé will top it all off with his performances in Bath and Exeter.
The full list of 'An Evening with Michael Bublé' 2020 tour dates:
- Friday 24 July Bath Royal Crescent
- ADDITIONAL DATE: Saturday 25 July Bath Royal Crescent
- Sunday 26 July Hatfield House
- Tuesday 28 July Norfolk Blickling Estate
- Wednesday 29 July The Pattonair County Ground Derby
- Friday 31 July Warwick Castle
- Saturday 1 August Emirates Riverside Durham
- Sunday 2 August Leeds Harewood House
- Tuesday 4 August Exeter Powderham Castle
- Wednesday 5 August Cardiff Castle
- Friday 7 August The 1st Central County Ground Hove