Cheltenham Festival will conclude on Friday with the Gold Cup, one of the biggest and most prestigious jump racing events in the world.
The week-long festival has gone ahead despite the threat of coronavirus, which has seen a number of sporting events cancelled around the world.
Crowds of more than 60,000 people are expected to make the trip to Prestbury Park, with the big race of the day scheduled for 3.30pm.
Today’s support races include the JCB Triumph Hurdle at 1.30pm, the Albert Bartlett Novices’ Hurdle at 2.50pm, the Grand Annual Challenge Cup Handicap Chase at 4.50pm and the Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys' Handicap Hurdle at 5.30pm.
Gold Cup runners and riders
Best odds as of 11am on March 13.
- 1 Al Boum Photo, P Townend, 10-3
- 2 Bristol De Mai, D A Jacob, 25-1
- 3 Chriss Dream, Aidan Coleman, 25-1
- 4 Clan Des Obeaux, H Cobden, 8-1
- 5 Delta Work, M P Walsh, 11-2
- 6 Elegant Escape, Jonjo O'Neill Jr, 125-1
- 7 Kemboy, Mr P W Mullins, 11-1
- 8 Lostintranslation, R M Power, 11-1
- 9 Monalee, Rachel Blackmore, 22-1
- 10 Presenting Percy, D N Russell, 14-1
- 11 Real Steel, B S Hughes, 80-1
- 12 Santini, Nico de Boinville, 6-1
Gold Cup racing tips
Such a wide-open renewal of the Cheltenham Festival's undisputed highlight - the blue riband of jump racing.
You can make cases for many. Santini won the Cotswolds Chase here but you wonder if he has the pace while Lostintranslation needs to bounce back from a hugely disappointing run last time out in the King George.
Clan des Obeaux doesn't get the respect a two-time King George winner deserves while Delta Work looked all class winning the Irish Gold Cup.
However, Willie Mullins has got reigning champion Al Boum Photo spot on with a lightly raced season and could well join the legend of double winners.
Al Boum Photo is the favourite with the bookies at 3/1 while Gordon Elliott's Delta Work and Nicky Henderson's Santini are both trading at 5/1.