The family of a girl from Devon say she "chipped" her tooth after biting a metal spring hidden inside a KFC chicken wing.
Lola Stainer, from Exeter, discovered the small spring tucked inside her food on Sunday (7 June) evening.
The family of the seven-year-old, who has autism, say the incident has put her off her food.
It's terrible, and people need to be aware of what's happened. As Lola bit into a hot wing, she started to choke and chipped a bit of her tooth.
The takeaway was purchased from the KFC drive-thru in Rydon Lane, and the fast-food chain has since apologised.
We’ve heard of a spring chicken, but nothing like this. Our team have had a good look into this and it doesn’t appear to be an object from our Rydon Lane restaurant.