Flights to Brussels from Bristol Airport have been cancelled following yesterday's explosions in the Belgian capital which killed at least 34 people.
Security remains on high alert at the terminal building after the UK's own terror threat was raised yesterday.
For now the following flights are listed as cancelled on the Bristol airport website - passengers are advised to check for updates before they travel:
- 06:05 Flight number SN 2056 - cancelled
- 10:40 Flight number SN 2058 - cancelled
- 17:30 Flight number SN 2060 - cancelled
- 10:05 Flight number SN 2055 - cancelled
- 17:00 Flight number SN 2057 - cancelled
- 21:35 Flight number SN 2059 - cancelled
All air traffic in and out of Brussels airport has been temporarily suspended after two explosions in the departure area this morning (22 March).
People are being warned not to come to the area.
One flight from Bristol was already in the air when the blasts occurred- that service has had to be diverted elsewhere.
There were two more flights from Bristol to Brussels planned for later today - these have had to be cancelled.
- 0605: this flight took off as normal but had to be diverted after the explosions in Zaventem airport
- 1040: cancelled
- 1730: cancelled
For now here is what the airport is advising passengers: