Oliver Woods' mother says 'Once he put that pill in his mouth and swallowed it, he didn't stand a chance.'Read the full story ›
Devon, Cornwall and Dorset road officers found the Class A drugs in amongst the shopping.Read the full story ›
The school is holding a meeting to inform parents on how to keep their children safe, following the death of 15-year-old Hannah Bragg.Read the full story ›
Olivia Golding took nitrous oxide at a festival but tests have found it has damaged her nervous system.Read the full story ›
The 17-year-old remains in custody. Two teenage girls suffered a bad reaction on Saturday evening to drugs they had been sold in Westbury.Read the full story ›
Organisers of Cornwall's Boardmasters festival have issued a warning that drug use will not be tolerated.
The team behind the Newquay event, which runs from 8 to 12 August, say they are working closely with the police to ensure everyone stays safe.
The statement follows the recent deaths of two teenage girls in Devon and Cornwall which have been linked to ecstasy tablets.
A spokesman said: "As with anywhere in the UK, it is illegal to buy, sell or take drugs at Boardmasters. All drugs are potentially dangerous including new psychoactive substances (previously known as legal highs); there are no harmless drugs.
"Boardmasters festival organisers work closely with the local police authorities and other agencies to put procedures and proactive security measures in place to ensure the event maintains an enjoyable and secure environment for all its customers."
The festival team will be sharing safety messages across social media in the build-up to the event, with amnesty points set up where people can dispose of any drugs.
Anyone found in possession of drugs will be refused entry.
Seven people have been jailed for a total of 42 years following an investigation into the supply of class A drugs in Swindon.Read the full story ›
An inquest into the deaths of two teenagers who collapsed at a club in Plymouth is due to begin today, 15 December.
Aaron Reilly and Joshua Brock collapsed after taking what police suspect was the drug MDMA, a contraction of the chemical name for ecstasy.
Emergency services were called to Pryzm nightclub in the early hours of Saturday morning, where the two men were found unconscious.
Their families described them as 'kind' boys with great senses of humour.
Police in Gloucestershire are investigating three deaths in the past week which may all be linked to drugs misuse.Read the full story ›
Police say a 19-year-old man has died after taking what they believe to be a form of MDMA at a Bristol nightclub.
The teenager, from the Newport area of Wales, died after taking the drug at Motion nightclub in the early hours of Sunday.
Avon and Somerset Police says his family "are being supported at this difficult time".
We’re urging people to avoid taking any tablets marked with the words Tesla due to the associated health risks.