Fire broke out in the early hours of the morning at a property in the Somerset town.Read the full story ›
A devastating fire broke out yesterday afternoon at a popular pub in Cornwall. The Finnygook Inn is closed until further notice.Read the full story ›
A Grade II listed thatched property has been reduced to a "shell" in a fireRead the full story ›
People staying at the Halfway House Inn near Wadebridge were evacuated in the middle of last night after a fire ripped through the pub.Read the full story ›
Video credit: Jack Collins
Fire services are currently tackling a fire that has engulfed a warehouse used as a pet supply store at Yate industrial estate.
The warehouse has been evacuated and a cordon has been put in place as people in buildings nearby are being advised to keep away.
Fire crews from Yate, Kingswood, Temple and Thornbury fire stations are using jets and high pressure hose reels to extinguish the flames.
The electricity at properties in the area may temporarily be affected as a result.
Avon and Somerset Police are controlling traffic at the scene.
Devon and Somerset firefighters were called to a fire at a derelict building on the A30 Sherborne Road Westbound at 2.20am this morning.
By 5am, seven fire engines along with two aerial ladder platforms, a water carrier, an incident command unit and a welfare appliance were used at the scene by several fire officers.
The main workshop space in the building was well alight. Part of the building also collapsed.
The road remains partially blocked and there is now heavy traffic between Southville and Wyndham Street.
The incident is still ongoing.
Fire and Rescue Service says it received a 999 call to say there had been an explosion in a third floor flat within a mid terraced building.Read the full story ›
Crews from four fire engines and a turntable ladder tackled the fire close to Rose Green Road in Bristol.Read the full story ›
Fire crews from were called to Westleigh Cricket Club shortly after 3am this morning.Read the full story ›
A Swindon family have been saved by firefighters blaze fire broke out in their house.Read the full story ›