Shakira Pellow died after taking MDMA in a park last year.Read the full story ›
Flowers, candles and family gifts left in memory of Shakira Pellow keep being stolen or destroyed.Read the full story ›
During a raid police found a machine used for pressing the MDMA powder into ecstasy tablets.Read the full story ›
Oliver Woods' mother says 'Once he put that pill in his mouth and swallowed it, he didn't stand a chance.'Read the full story ›
15-year-old Shakira Pellow had a heart attack and died after taking what she thought was ecstasy in July.Read the full story ›
The school is holding a meeting to inform parents on how to keep their children safe, following the death of 15-year-old Hannah Bragg.Read the full story ›
Wiltshire police have issued a warning about a rogue batch of drugs.
It's after two girls reported suffering a bad reaction to the ecstasy-like substance MDMA.
It was sold to the teenagers in purple or red bags in Westbury.
The 17-year-old remains in custody. Two teenage girls suffered a bad reaction on Saturday evening to drugs they had been sold in Westbury.Read the full story ›
Aaron Reilly and Joshua Brock, both 19, have been described as "kind" and as men with a "great sense of humour".Read the full story ›
Police say a 19-year-old man has died after taking what they believe to be a form of MDMA at a Bristol nightclub.
The teenager, from the Newport area of Wales, died after taking the drug at Motion nightclub in the early hours of Sunday.
Avon and Somerset Police says his family "are being supported at this difficult time".
We’re urging people to avoid taking any tablets marked with the words Tesla due to the associated health risks.