Live updates

Advertisement

Advertisement

Man rescued from house fire in Trowbridge

The fire broke out on Victoria Road Credit: Trowbridge Fire Station

A man has been rescued from the first floor of a house after a fire broke out in the early hours of this morning (Sunday).

Crews were called to the property on Victoria Road at around 1am where a fire had broken at downstairs.

The man was rescued from a bedroom using ladder and was taken to hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.

Load more updates