An unexploded World War Two bomb has been found in the Bristol Channel off Hinkley Point.
It is the third to be found there this month.
The coast was once used as part of a practice bombing range for the Royal Navy.
All vessels in the area are advised to proceed with caution. There is currently a 1,000m exclusion zone.
The 250 pound explosive is set to be examined and detonated later this afternoon, Wednesday 30 August.
As the Hollywood film Dunkirk is about to hit our cinemas we hear from a 97-year-old veteran who remembers the horrors all too wellRead the full story ›
A World War Two diary written by a young boy has been discovered in an attic in Exeter.Read the full story ›
The 60th anniversary 'Woman of the Year' awards are being held on Monday. One audience member has been invited for work she did in WWII.Read the full story ›
Jim Clark the owner of the Sherman tank says it took him a while to restore it to its former glory after it had been used as target practice by the military:
It wasn't just 1940s clothing on display either. One of the big draws were the rows of pristine military vehicles - ranging from classic cars to army jeeps from both Britain and America. There was even a fully restored Sherman tank.
Organiser of 'Dig for Victory', James Shopland said people enjoyed coming because of the lessons they could learn from the era:
Celebrations took place at the North Somerset Show Ground, for the Dig for Victory event.
Now in it's 4th year the 1940s themed festival tells the story of what life was like during World War 2.
The day also included a fly past from a Spitfire and Hurricane, as this year marks the 70th anniversary of the Normandy landings.
The sacrifice of twenty two men who died in a bombing raid on an army camp in Cornwall was remembered today. A memorial to the victims was dedicated at a ceremony at a church not far from where they died. Our Cornwall correspondent Steve Hardy reports.
Relatives came from across the country to this graveyard near Perranporth to remember the victims who died in a bombing raid seventy four years ago this month.
Twenty two men died in the raid, nineteen of them were buried here.The graves have recently been renovated by a grant from the War Graves Commission."
The raid was carried out on Penhale Army Camp by a lone German bomber.