A Gloucestershire schoolboy with a severe nut allergy has died minutes after eating barbecue ribs from a Chinese takeaway.
15 year old William Luckett from Newent suffered an horrific reaction after taking just two bites of the ribs and died as his father Steven rushed him to hospital.
An inquest into his death has been opened and adjourned. It's believed the teenager died from a serious allergic reaction to peanuts used to prepare the ribs.
More top news
Th newest Father's Day music video from Wouldn't Change a Thing is set for viral fortune once again.
The Cornish village of Bugle welcomed more than 600 musicians who marched through the streets, before competing against each other.
More showers and low pressure in charge. Tonight, dry and clear but breezy. Gusty winds tomorrow, followed by sunshine.