Mohamed Jumale, Omar Jumale, Said Zakaria, Mohamed Dahir, Abdirashid Abdulahi, Jusef Abdirizak, Sakariah Sheikh
Seven men have been sentenced at Bristol Crown Court to a total of just over 40 years for child sexual exploitation offences. The men were convicted as a result of Operation Brooke, a lengthy investigation by Avon and Somerset Police into the grooming and sexual exploitation of under-age girls in Bristol.
- Mohamed Jumale has been sentenced to 10 years
- Omar Jumale has been sentenced to 2 years
- Mohamed Dahir has been sentenced to 2 years
- Said Zakaria has been sentenced to 11 years
- Jusef Abdirizak has been sentenced to 7.5 years
- Abdirashid Abdulah has been sentenced to 4 years
- Sakariah Sheikh has been sentenced to 4 years
More top news
A collection of rare memorabilia and signed photos has been stolen from a garage in the South Gloucestershire village of Coalpit Heath.
Police in Bristol can't guarantee adequate safety measures for Greta Thunberg's climate protest
A Plymouth grandmother has been jailed for falsely claiming more than £50,000 in benefits.