Tests have failed to find out how an electrical engineer died in a blaze on a narrow boat on the Kennet and Avon Canal in Wiltshire, an inquest heard today.
Toxicology tests were ordered because a post mortem had failed to find the cause of death. The dead man, Jason Phillips, who was 42, was identified by his brother Stuart. Emergency services were alerted to the fire last Tuesday at Hilperton, near Trowbridge, by a dog walker. The inquest at Salisbury, Wiltshire, has been adjourned to a date to be fixed.
More top news
The creative industries across Bristol and Bath have received £46 million to create 'new experiences and boost productivity.'
A service in Plymouth run by the NSPCC, which helps prevents online child sexual abuse, is expanding.
Bristol Water is urging people to stay safe and not swim in the water at spots like Chew Valley or Cheddar Lake this weekend.