Devon County Council have warned people to take care and remain vigilant as Storm Frank continues to batter the West.
They've urged people to only travel if necessary, and to avoid coastal and river areas as water levels continue to rise and waves wash over seafronts.
- Don’t travel unless absolutely essential – stay safe and stay home if possible.
- Allow additional time for your journey and reduce your speed;
- Drive with care and according to the conditions
- Do not attempt to drive through flood water;
- If you have vulnerable or elderly neighbours, check to see how they could possibly be helped
Businesses and homes have been flooded in Modbury. Gusts of more than 60 mph were recorded, while heavy downpours closed of the main street
We've received lots of pictures from you showing the effects of Storm Frank Here's a selection.
We've got a list of all the road effected by Storm Frank. List correct as of 1.30pm.